From: ambassadors@... <ambassadors@...> On Behalf Of Maemalynn Meanor via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 22 May 2020 02:00
To: ambassadors@...
Cc: Kate Stewart <kstewart@...>; Brett Preston <bpreston@...>; Maemalynn Meanor <maemalynn@...>
Subject: [Zephyr Ambassadors] A few Zephyr speaking opportunities...

Hi Zephyr Ambassadors!

Hope this email finds you well.

Zephyr has the opportunity to host a 90-minute virtual session at Open Source Summit North America on June 29-July 2. We would like to know if anyone would like to volunteer to present. If you are interested, please let me know your name, title and a few sentences describing your topic by May 27.

Additionally, Open Source Summit - Japan (September 15-16) is currently accepting speaking proposals. If you would like to submit a topic, please click here and submit before May 31: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-source-summit-japan/program/cfp/.

Lastly, here’s the link to the latest Gold deck. If there is a topic you think is missing, please let us know. We’d love to work with you to add to this presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1EcLLDxN9iWt2o-QIxDpaLyGSpnNNiDP06rhZNqJYdDs/edit#slide=id.g76a62c1743_0_5

Thanks so much,

Mae

Maemalynn Meanor

Senior PR Manager