Re: A few Zephyr speaking opportunities...

Maemalynn Meanor

Hi Carles!

Thanks for letting me know. This should be the right link to the Q2 Gold Deck: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SD1ZyAtI7HMELxSXgpt0pTPx5Ok1Gjalb2w09snKsrQ/edit#slide=id.g7e35cbda10_0_230

As for the OSS NA presentation, we’re looking to have 5-6 speakers/topics at 15 minutes each for a presentation. I don’t believe we’ll be able to have an interactive session but have reached out to the events team to get more details.

Hope that helps clarify a bit.

Thanks!
Mae

Maemalynn Meanor
Senior PR Manager
The Linux Foundation
Maemalynn@...
(602) 541-0356
Twitter: @Maemalynn

On May 22, 2020, at 10:20 AM, Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...> wrote:

Hi Mae,

Could you share a few details about the 90-minute session for virtual OSSNA? What kind of even would that be? Interactive or just a presentation?

Also, I think the link to the Gold deck is wrong, it links to the Embedded World deck.