From: Sensors Expo & Conference <sensors@...>
Date: Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 10:36 AM
Subject: EXTENDED! Submit to speak at #Sensors20 by this Friday
To: <kstewart@...>

Share your ideas, experiences, case studies, knowledge and more to top-level conference attendees.
Submit / Stay Updated / Exhibit
SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED!
35th Anniversary event! Share your ideas, experiences, case studies, knowledge and more to top-level conference attendees.
Call for Speakers Deadline Extended to This Friday!

Due to an overwhelming demand, the 2020 Call for Speakers deadline has been extended to this Friday, October 18th. Sensors Expo & Conference brings together over 9,000 engineers and engineering professionals annually to San Jose. As the nation's largest event for sensors, connectivity and IoT, we are currently seeking qualified speakers to deliver presentations at the 2020 Conference Program, taking place June 9-11.

Visit our Call for Speakers page to learn more about topic areas, speaker benefits, submission process, and more.

Ready to submit? Please consider speaking if you have original research and/or compelling applications or case study examples. We're taking submissions through this Friday!

Sensors Expo 2019 Highlight Video
Sensors Expo & Conference 2019 Highlight Video
Sensors Expo 2019 was the biggest event yet! Relive it by watching the highlights video and gear up for an even bigger 2020 event.

img img img img
Copyright © 2019, All rights reserved. Questex, 3 Speen St, Suite 300, Framingham, MA 01701
Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

Join ambassadors@lists.zephyrproject.org to automatically receive all group messages.