Re: [EXT] [Zephyr Ambassadors] Thanks for joining the Zephyr ambassador team! Overview and initial collateral.

Megan Hansen

Zephyr Ambassadors –

Per Kate’s message below, we really need your eyes on the Zephyr Gold Deck before we push it over to the creative services team for final clean up.

Please have a quick review and insert your comments/edits directly into the deck found here:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1A2Myng_LnEoePh93yemkerYbrOh8bgtAzl3ZuKryEME/edit#slide=id.g647848865d_1_31

Deadline is Friday, Oct 18 (EOD).

Specific attention is need for the following:

  • Slide 12 – We no longer capture the data to create the circle chart (of who is participating)… does anyone have this data (can you internal systems generate this)? Any ideas for an alternative image to show diversity of contributors/participants?
  • Slide 52 – Architecture/Stack – is this block diagram still up to date?
  • Slide 55 – Ecosystem partners – anyone new we want to highlight?
  • Should we add Slack stats (1000ppl in Slack channel) to the Market Analysis section? Vibrant Community / other ways to interact with the project (maillists, social media?)

Thank you!

Megan

Megan C Hansen

MICR Partner, Software and Tools Marketing

NXP Semiconductors

Phone: +1-512-895-2310