Date 1 - 1 of 1
Zephyr 1.11.0 released
We are pleased to announce the release of Zephyr kernel version 1.11.0.
Major enhancements with this release include:
* Thread-level memory protection on x86, ARC and Arm, userspace and memory domains
* Symmetric Multi Processing (SMP) support on the Xtensa architecture.
* Initial Armv8-M architecture support.
* Native development environment on Microsoft Windows.
* Native build target on POSIX platforms.
* POSIX PSE52 partial support.
* Thread support via integration with OpenThread.
* Firmware over-the-air (FOTA) updates over BLE using MCUmgr.
* Lightweight flash storage layer for constrained devices.
* Additional SoC, platform and driver support for many of the already supported platforms.
Detailed changes since v1.10.0 can be found here:
A blog post can be found here:
Thanks to all who contributed to this release.
With this release, master is open again for development and new features targeting v1.12.
|1 - 1 of 1|