[Zephyr-devel] Zephyr 1.12.0 released
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maureen Helm <maureen.helm@...>
Date: Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 10:49 AM
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr 1.12.0 released
To: "devel@..." <devel@...>, "announce@..." <announce@...>
We are pleased to announce the release of Zephyr kernel version 1.12.0.
Major enhancements with this release include:
- Asymmetric multiprocessing (AMP) via integration of OpenAMP
- Persistent storage support for Bluetooth Low Energy including Mesh
- 802.1Q - Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) traffic on an Ethernet network
- Support multiple concurrent filesystem devices, partitions, and FS types
- Ethernet network management interface
- Networking traffic prioritization on a per-connection basis
- Support for Ethernet statistical counters
- Support for TAP net device on the the native POSIX port
- Command-line Zephyr meta-tool "west"
- SPI slave support
- Runtime non-volatile configuration data storage system (settings)
Detailed changes since 1.11.0 can be found here:
Many thanks to everyone that contributed to this release! Almost 2000 patches (1978 to be exact) from 111 authors were merged, and 523 GitHub issues were closed in the three months since our last release.
The master branch is now open again for development.