Zephyr 1.13.0 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of Zephyr kernel version 1.13.0.
Major enhancements with this release include:
· Extensible and Pluggable Tracing Support
· Compartmentalized application memory organization
· Logging System Overhaul
· Introduce system calls for BSD socket APIs
· Support for IEEE 802.1AS-2011 generalized Precision Time Protocol (gPTP)
· Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) TX support
· Support for TLS and DTLS using BSD socket API
· Support for Link Layer Multicast Name Resolution (LLMNR)
· Introduced reworked ADC API and updated Nordic, NXP, Atmel, and
Synopsys DesignWare drivers
· Support OS driven Power Management framework
· Basic support for Arm TrustZone in Armv8-M
The detailed release notes can be found here:
I would like to thank all the contributors to this release. In total 140 contributors participated in the development of 1.13.
Starting now, the tree is open for new features targeting 1.14 and we already have a few great features lined up and ready to be merged.
Thank you again,