Date 1 - 1 of 1
Zephyr 1.9.0 tagged
We are pleased to announce the release of Zephyr v1.9.0.
Major enhancements planned with this release include:
- Bluetooth 5.0 Support (all features except Advertising Extensions)
- Bluetooth Qualification-ready BLE Controller
- BLE Mesh
- Lightweight Machine to Machine (LwM2M) support
- Pthreads compatible API
- BSD Sockets compatible API
- MMU/MPU (Cont.): Thread Isolation, Paging
- Expand Device Tree support to more architectures and boards
- Revamp Test-suite, Increase Coverage
- Stack Sentinel support
Detailed changes since v1.8.0 can be found here:
Thanks to all who contributed to this release.
With this release, master is open again for development and new features targeting v1.10 which will be released end of November.
|1 - 1 of 1|