Re: Question about Zephyr for Jira 3.5.1

Nashif, Anas

This is the wrong project, you are looking for something different, This Zephyr project is not related to Jira, this is an RTOS.

Anas

From: zephyr-devel-bounces@... [mailto:zephyr-devel-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ellen Elferink via Zephyr-devel
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2017 4:02 AM
To: 'devel@...' <devel@...>
Cc: Ellen Elferink <E.Elferink@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Question about Zephyr for Jira 3.5.1

Hello,

We are currently using 2 instances of Jira and Confluence which we are merging into 1 instance.

However, we encounter problems in merging the Zephyr for Jira add-on.

Can you explain to me how to export Zephyr data from one database and import into another database?

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Ellen Elferink

Phone:

  +31 10 4879950

Mobile:

  +31 6 12622960

E-mail:

  e.elferink@...

HQ: Parmentierplein 1 • 3088 GN • Rotterdam • The Netherlands • www.steinweg.com

---
The General Terms and Conditions of C. Steinweg-Handelsveem B.V. ("Steinweg Conditions") are applicable to all our activities. Depending on the nature of the activities general sectoral terms and conditions are also declared applicable in these Steinweg Conditions. Chartering of vessels or other means of transport are exclusively performed in our capacity of forwarder ("expediteur"), even if these services are performed pursuant to a transport order. These Steinweg Conditions confer exclusive jurisdiction to the Court of Rotterdam.

The Steinweg Conditions can be downloaded from http://www.steinweg.com/conditions/, they are filed at the registry of the Court of Rotterdam and at request they will be sent to you free of charge.

Company Registration No. 24001123
---