From: Jie Zhou [mailto:zhoujie@...]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 3:11 PM
To: Graham Stott <gbcstott1@...>
Cc: zephyr-devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devil] Tiny tile Zephyr implementation

Hi Graham,

Thanks for responding! About the similarities of TinyTILE and Arduino101, although the chip is the same, we have been trying to flash applications to tinyTILE for a while now. The arduino can be flash with DFU using the FTDI cable, but tinyTILE doesn't respond to minicom after flashing. We have some inconsistent success with flashing tinyTILE via Flyswatter and settling the port to ttyACM0. Either there is some issues with tinyTILE support from zephyr or the protocol of the chip is different than Arduino.

Thanks,

Jie

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 12:29 PM, Graham Stott <gbcstott1@...> wrote:

I meant to also say to look at projects for Arduino/Genuine 101 as tiny Tile is a scaled down version of this board.