Re: I2C for STM32F3
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
It seems this case is particular to F3 (at least F303).
before using it.
it seems that I2C on F3 is clock independent and hence, we should sepcify clock
Hi,I don't have time to test this yet, but looking into STM32F303 reference manual,
Can you have a try defining clock with fowlloing LL function?
/* Set I2C2 clock source as SYSCLK */
* @arg @ref LL_RCC_I2C1_CLKSOURCE_HSI
* @arg @ref LL_RCC_I2C1_CLKSOURCE_SYSCLK
* @arg @ref LL_RCC_I2C2_CLKSOURCE_HSI (*)
* @arg @ref LL_RCC_I2C2_CLKSOURCE_SYSCLK (*)
* @arg @ref LL_RCC_I2C3_CLKSOURCE_HSI (*)
* @arg @ref LL_RCC_I2C3_CLKSOURCE_SYSCLK (*)
On 12 October 2017 at 15:47, Yannis Damigos <giannis.damigos@...> wrote: