Re: IDE / Debugging

Justin

Pushpal please, at the very least, send your results to this mailing or, beyond the minimum, make a post online and make a note here for others to view your evaluation results.

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 1:45 PM Pushpal Sidhu <psidhu.devel@...> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions / information. I'll begin evaluating these.
This may be a great interim solution until the switch to CMake is made
and fully tested out.

- Pushpal