Re: Adding support for the Arduino Zero / SAMD21

Michael Hope

On 6 November 2017 at 16:07, Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@...> wrote:

> On Nov 4, 2017, at 5:49 PM, Michael Hope <michaelh@...> wrote:
>
> Hi there.  I'm working on adding support for the Cortex-M0+ based SAMD21G18A used in the Arduino Zero, MKR1000, and other boards like the Adafruit Feather M0 series.
>
> I'm pretty happy with it so far - there's watchdog, GPIO, and good enough UART support that I can set up a SLIP connection and ping the board.
>
> Would you be interested in merging the port?  I'm a bit new to git but I've tried to structure it as one-commit-per-feature at https://github.com/nzmichaelh/zephyr/commits/arduino_zero.  If it looks roughly good then I'll send a pull request.

Always happy to take code if you are up to helping maintain it.

What you have on GitHub looks pretty good w/regards to submitting a PR.  I’d cleanup the 'net: fix the build rules for drivers/net’ and revert.  Otherwise looks like a reasonable state to start review feedback

Cool, PR sent!

-- Michael