From: Johan Hedberg [mailto:johan.hedberg@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 11:43 PM
To: Kinder, David B <david.b.kinder@intel.com>
Cc: Vikrant More <vikrant8051@gmail.com>; zephyr-
users@lists.zephyrproject.org; zephyr-devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr Based Bluetooth Mesh implementation
on nRF52840-PDK boards

Hi David,

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017, Kinder, David B wrote:
The documents from the master branch (including the doxygen API
material) are published nightly to
docs.zephyrproject.org<http://docs.zephyrproject.org>
Thanks, I suppose the right place should then be:

http://docs.zephyrproject.org/api/bluetooth.html#mesh-profile

However, that seems to be broken/incomplete at the moment, since it only
lists the doxygen group bt_mesh but doesn't provide any links to its
subgroups (there are many of them). If I tracked this down right the page
gets generated from doc/api/bluetooth.rst, so that likely needs fixing.
Meanwhile, it seems the best source for Mesh documentation right now is to
look at the header files directly.