Re: Doing job of porting Zephyr to ARMV5-TE and ARMV7-A arch.

I am sure there would be interest for those arch ports among some of Zephyr’s users and contributors.

What I would recommend you do is you create 2 Pull Requests on GitHub (one for each arch) with a title that starts with “[RFC] [DNM]” (Request For Comments, Do Not Merge) with the basics of the port. There you will gather feedback from the community in order to refine the PRs and get them ready for merging in time.

I also recommend you read the contents of this page before you submit your PRs:

http://docs.zephyrproject.org/contribute/contribute_guidelines.html

From: <zephyr-devel-bounces@...> on behalf of 曹子 <13824125580@...>
Date: Saturday, 18 November 2017 at 04:43
To: "zephyr-devel@..." <zephyr-devel@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Doing job of porting Zephyr to ARMV5-TE and ARMV7-A arch.

Hi everyone:

     i am working on some project for porting Zephyr to armv5te(arm926ej-s) and ARMV7-A(A9) arch for some reason.  my job is based on the Zephyr 1.9.1 version and now it can do some traditional application demos, for example, DVB player and Media player, playing movies with zephyr sdk and other open source muti-media library.  and i want to see if i can merge my work(basically about the new arch support) to the mainline, and i dont know how to do this.

thanks for your advice.