From: zephyr-devel-bounces@... [mailto:zephyr-devel-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Zarkhin, Gene
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2017 12:16 PM
To: zephyr-devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] BLE Nitrogen

Hello,

I purchased several BLE Nitrogen boards and having some problems finding necessary documentation and making them work.

The web site provided by Digi-Key points to http://wiki.seeed.cc/BLE_Nitrogen/ site, which points to  https://www.zephyrproject.org/ but on that site there is no information about BLE Nitrogen and that board is not in the list of supported boards.

Also, I installed provided driver on Win 7 and did not get correct drive letter for MassStorage device.

If you have some proper documentation on how to work with BLE Nitrogen, please let me know.

Thanks,

Gene Zarkhin

Software Engineer

gene_zarkhin@...