Re: Problem in I2C interfacing with nrf52840

Puzdrowski, Andrzej

Can  you chech whether is it similar to previous mail-list thread topic: NRF5x I2C driver and the sensor/th02 example  (on https://lists.zephyrproject.org/pipermail/zephyr-devel/2017-November/thread.html)?

Andrzej

From: zephyr-devel-bounces@... [mailto:zephyr-devel-bounces@...] On Behalf Of ashish.shukla@...
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 10:44 AM
To: zephyr-users@...; zephyr-devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Problem in I2C interfacing with nrf52840

Hello everyone !!!

I'm trying to interface an EEPROM with nrf52840 using I2C protocol.

For this, I used  .../samples/drivers/i2c_fujitsu_fram example, I'm able to read bytes from memory, but I can't write anything in memory. It's write_bytes() function doesn't seem to be working.

Did someone faced the same issue? and what needs to be done to fix this?

--

Warm regards,
Ashish Shukla

Jr. Embedded Engineer