Re: Problem in I2C interfacing with nrf52840

ashish.shukla@corvi.com <ashish.shukla@...>

Hi,

Yes, it appears that I'm stuck at same place.

--
Warm regards,
Ashish Shukla

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 4:14 PM, Puzdrowski, Andrzej <Andrzej.Puzdrowski@...> wrote:

Can  you chech whether is it similar to previous mail-list thread topic: NRF5x I2C driver and the sensor/th02 example  (on https://lists.zephyrproject.org/pipermail/zephyr-devel/2017-November/thread.html)?

Andrzej