Re: Working with mesh shell

ashish.shukla@corvi.com <ashish.shukla@...>

Hi Johan,
Here is brief bout what I'm doing :

I'm integrating the code available at  tests/bluetooth/mesh_shell  and /samples/bluetooth/mesh and then running the code on a controller which is supposed to provision and configure itself. of course, taking care of configuration file.

I might seem naive, as I've just learned to use zephyr shell with very small documentation available.

If I only use /tests/bluetooth/mesh_shell, how am I supposed to bind model with app key, when model is not even defined in the code.

--
Warm regards,
Ashish Shukla

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 1:00 PM, Johan Hedberg <johan.hedberg@...> wrote:
Hi Ashish,

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017, ashish.shukla@... wrote:
> can you share a working code that's compatible with mesh shell?  Otherwise
> I've learn by trial and error. For now, I'm stuck at "init" command, it
> seemed to me that health client isn't configured in my code. Even after
> configuring health client, it never comes out of loop:
> here is mesh shell

Which application are you using? An unmodified tests/bluetooth/mesh_shell
should work directly. If you're using something else you might at least
want to take a look at the configuration of the mesh_shell app.