3. Use the APIs in include/fs.h such as fs_open() etc

If you turn on CONFIG_FILE_SYSTEM_SHELL then you'll also get a simple interactive shell where you can list directories etc.

-- Michael

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 at 15:16 Vikrant More <vikrant8051@...> wrote:
Thanks for reply.

Where I will find APIs & sample codes based on it to access internal flash of nrf52840 ?

On Jan 18, 2018 3:38 PM, "Puzdrowski, Andrzej" <Andrzej.Puzdrowski@...> wrote:

NFFS Is supported since 1.10 release:

https://www.zephyrproject.org/releases/1-10-release-december-2017/

Andrzej

From: zephyr-devel-bounces@... [mailto:zephyr-devel-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Vikrant More
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 10:09 AM
To: zephyr-devel@...; zephyr-users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] support for NFFS file system

Hello World !!

My question is related to this link's requirement,
https://lists.zephyrproject.org/pipermail/zephyr-devel/2017-July/007888.html

Is Zephyr going to add support for NFFS file system in upcoming 1.11 (March 20148) release ?

What is current status of NFFS file system development ?

Could anybody explain me from Zephyr Core developer team ?

Thank You !!