From: zephyr-devel-bounces@... [mailto:zephyr-devel-bounces@...] On Behalf Of ashish.shukla@...
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 7:09 AM
To: zephyr-devel@...; zephyr-users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Working with flash on nrf52840

Hello all !!

I'm working with /zephyr/samples/driver/soc_flash_nrf5. when I run this example, flash erase is successful,but it fails to write anything, resulting in error

 Data Access Violation

 Address : 0x40000

Changing the offset address, results in failure in flash erase itself. I guess it's something to do with offset address I'm working with. Can someone throw some light what's happening in case of nrf52840.

Has anyone succeeded in making it work?

--

Warm regards,
Ashish Shukla