Re: i2c device driver

Marcio Montenegro

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for feedback.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 8:18 AM, Tomasz Bursztyka <tomasz.bursztyka@...> wrote:
Hi Marcio,

Is it an i2c controller you are trying to support or a device that uses
the i2c bus?

Problably both options:
Actually there is no i2c support for Silicon Labs. I want to use a crypto authenticator i2c chip with Silicon Labs and also with other architectures.

If it's the first option:

What you want is looking at include/i2c.h
There you'll find the i2c API your device driver needs to expose.

And of course take a look at existing i2c driver in drivers/i2c/

Best regards,

Marcio

Br,

Tomasz