From: zephyr-devel-bounces@... [mailto:zephyr-devel-bounces@...] On Behalf Of deadpool code
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 11:24 PM
To: zephyr-devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] BLE read RSSI of connected device

I am using two nrf52840, one as central_hr and the other as peripheral_hr

on sample cental_hr I can get RSSI readings of devices using

bt_le_scan_start

but this only gives RSSI values of devices that are not connected to the central (I need to read the RSSI of the central_hr connected)

please advice how to accomplish that

thank you