Re: IDE / Debugging

Aaron Xu

Hi,

As the zephyr 1.11.0 is released, and it support  a native Microsoft Windows development environment.
Any documentation for coding and debugging with Segger Embedded Studio (SES)  on windows?

Pushpal please, at the very least, send your results to this mailing or, beyond the minimum, make a post online and make a note here for others to view your evaluation results.

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 1:45 PM Pushpal Sidhu <psidhu.devel@...> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions / information. I'll begin evaluating these.
This may be a great interim solution until the switch to CMake is made
and fully tested out.

- Pushpal