Driver API conference calls
The driver API calls take place on Tuesdays at 17h CET (9h PST) with the goal of improving and freezing those APIs while covering the requirements of all the hardware currently supported by Zephyr.
Below you can find the targets for the two next upcoming calls along with a list of required attendees and the link to join the calls.
Target for the 20th of March:
Required to attend: Tomasz B., Andrzej G., Maureen H., Yannis D.
* Close and freeze the SPI Master API (https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/5921)
* Close and freeze SPI slave proposal from Tomasz (https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/5921)
Target for the 27th of March:
Required to attend: Tomasz B., Andrzej G., Maureen H.
Optional: Martí B.
* Discuss the Watchdog API (https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/1260)
* Requires at least 1 implementation
* Discuss the ADC proposal from Andrzej (https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/6176)
Join via: https://zoom.us/j/177647878