From: Vikrant More <vikrant8051@...>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 11:09:07 AM
To: Kai Ren; zephyr-devel@...; zephyr-users@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Is it allowed to use public Bluetooth device address instead of non-resolvable random device address in the project of /sample/bluetooth/mesh_deom?

Hi Kai,

In proj.conf, you can edit following config option as

CONFIG_BT_PRIVACY=n.

Thanks,
vikrant8051

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018, 8:16 AM Kai Ren <kren@...> wrote:

Hello,

I’m using micro:bit to run /sample/bluetooth/mesh_demo/, I found that it use non-resolvable random device address, I’d like to make it use public Bluetooth device address (it’s easy to distinguish on Bluetooth packet sniffer), it is allowed to do? How can I configure it in the ./mesh_demo/ project?

Thanks.

Regards,

Kai