Re: Runtime "configuration" system naming

Erwan Gouriou

I actually like "settings",
I find it carries well the idea of run time configuration

On 27 March 2018 at 17:21, Jukka Rissanen <jukka.rissanen@...> wrote:
Hi Carles,

as this seems to be about configuration settings, why not

settings
cfgdb

or something like that. Why do we need to mention the serialization at
all in the function names, that sounds like implementation detail.

Cheers,
Jukka