From: Cufi, Carles
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 10:45 AM
To: Ravi kumar Veeramally <ravikumar.veeramally@linux.intel.com>; zephyr-devel@lists.zephyrproject.org; Lasończyk, Karol <Karol.Lasonczyk@nordicsemi.no>; Głąbek, Andrzej <Andrzej.Glabek@nordicsemi.no>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] nrf52840 + enc28j60 setup

+ Karol and Andrzej in case they can help out with info.

On 29/03/2018, 10:24, "zephyr-devel-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org on behalf of Ravi kumar Veeramally" <zephyr-devel-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org on behalf of ravikumar.veeramally@linux.intel.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am experimenting nrf52840 + enc28j60 (ethernet controller). I am trying to
connect to some ports on board to provide spi functionality, need help in
enabling this setup.

Details about ENC28J60 board are here. I need pin numbers on nrf52 board
and SPI configuration setup.

================= ===================================
NRF52840 PCA10056 ENC28J60 (pin numbers on the board)
================= ===================================
PIN SCK (1)
PIN SO (3)
PIN SI (2)
PIN CS (7)
PIN INT (5)
VDD VCC (10)
GND GND (9)

Which pins to use and how to configure them?

Thanks in advance,

Ravi.