From: <zephyr-devel-bounces@...> on behalf of Vishal Varun Tipparaju <vlnu1@...>
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2017 9:49
To: "zephyr-devel@..." <zephyr-devel@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Reg: GPIO callbacks on galileo Gen 2

Hello,

I have been working on gpio callbacks for galileo gen2 board. I have referred to zephyr/samples/basic/button/ example and tried the callbacks on DW4 gpio pin. But the callbacks are never fired. Kindly suggest appropriate changes for galileo gen 2 to use the button sample project.

Kindly redirect me to the appropriate mailing list if this is not the list for this issue

Thank you

Vishal T