From: devel@... [mailto:devel@...] On Behalf Of Marti Bolivar
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 1:25 PM
To: christian tavares <christiantavarest@...>
Cc: zephyr-devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] fatal error: config-mini-tls1_2.h: No such file or directory

Hi Christian,

Can you please paste the complete and exact steps of what you tried, and not just the error? It will be difficult for people to help you without knowing exactly what you did.

Please include:

- The exact cmake command line you typed, and its output

- The exact compilation command line you typed, and its output

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 2:14 PM, christian tavares <christiantavarest@...> wrote:

Hello!!

I'm developing a http_client application and I want to include https support. But, happends

"[ 95%] Built target ext__lib__crypto__mbedtls

In file included from /home/christian/zephyr/include/net/http.h:16:0,

                 from /home/christian/zephyr/subsys/my_application/aplication.c:13:

/home/christian/zephyr/include/net/net_app.h:19:33: fatal error: config-mini-tls1_2.h: No such file or directory

 #include CONFIG_MBEDTLS_CFG_FILE"

I try to build the http_client sample and happend the same error, I'm using the master branch.
I don't know how I can solve this problem!

thank you!