Re: [Zephyr-users] [Zephyr-devel] not able to complete #BluetoothMesh provisioning & configuration process using #meshctl (5.49) #bluetoothmesh #meshctl

vikrant8051 <vikrant8051@...>

Hi to all,

cd $(zephyr_base)
git fetch origin pull/7283/head:BlueZMeshctl
git checkout BlueZMeshctl

I execute above commands & re-build samples/bluetooth/mesh & try to provision
it using BlueZ 5.49 #meshctl. And this time, whole process has completed.

Thank You !!

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 11:01 PM, Johan Hedberg <johan.hedberg@...> wrote:
Hi Steve,

On Tue, May 01, 2018, Steve Brown wrote:
> > That's a good catch. I'm sorry for not realizing it earlier. I've
> > uploaded an untested pull request that attempts to fix this. Could
> > you
> > try it please:
> >
> >     https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/7283
>
> Works for me.
>
> Provisioning completes on samples/bluetooth/mesh and connects for
> configuration. The identity connection had previously failed.

Thanks for testing. Could you also please add some sort of "tested to be
working" comment in the PR to help it get merged?

> It's curious that the SILabs provisioner reportedly worked.

It'd indeed be interesting for someone to analyze the difference. E.g.
perhaps it doesn't disconnect the link in between, or maybe it connects
to Network ID advertising (however shouldn't meshctl work then as
well?).