Re: new PR adding initial dts support for nrf52 gpio, needs reviewer(s)

Carles Cufi

Hi Marc,

Thanks very much for your PR. Since you cannot add reviewers yourself I have added them for you.

From: <devel@...> on behalf of Marc Reilly <marc.reilly@...>
Date: Thursday, 10 May 2018 at 10:28
To: "devel@..." <devel@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] new PR adding initial dts support for nrf52 gpio, needs reviewer(s)

Hi,

I've just added PR #7444 (https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/7444), but I'm not sure who to ask as reviewer(s). So, I'd like to make an appeal to anyone who is interested in bringing nrf52 devices into using device tree to have a look and give some advice.

Its a small change, but already it means for example that nrf boards could use the "gpio-leds" dt binding to generate some defines for leds.

Next steps are to support pin selection for common drivers like uart, spi, i2c, etc. as well as pin selection for interrupts etc.

All and any feedback will be much appreciated..

I also invite anyone to ask me to review theirs, although I'm still a novice here.

Cheers

Marc