Re: LED API extension

Carles Cufi

Hi Johannes,

The merge windows closes on Friday. You can of course try to post a PR as soon as possible and it might get merged before then depending on how the review goes.

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Johannes Hutter
Sent: 15 May 2018 16:27
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] LED API extension

Hi everyone,

I just saw that a LED subsystem was added for 1.12. Unfortunately we built our own API a while ago but were not able to contribute it. We have in addition to the upstream API support for fading the power of the LED up or down over a given time period. Do you think it would make sense to add this functionality to the API and if yes, would we be able to get this merged before the 1.12 window closes?

Best regards,

Joe

--

Johannes Hutter | Software Developer