Re: switching from #FCB to #NVS for #BluetoothMesh persistent storage #bluetoothmesh #fcb #nvs

vikrant8051 <vikrant8051@...>

Hi Andrzej,

Is #BluetoothMesh stack completely independent from persistence storage mechanism used by #SettingLayer ?

If yes, then only it will possible.  😃

Thank You !!

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 1:28 PM, Puzdrowski, Andrzej <Andrzej.Puzdrowski@...> wrote:

Hi.

I Think it will be possible – (but can’t be sure). At last Jehudi Maes (the NVS author) is considering right now ho to provide nvs-back-end for the setting (I’m in touch with him).

Andrzej