Re: state of development and participation

Kalowsky, Daniel <daniel.kalowsky@...>

-----Original Message-----
From: Idupsle [mailto:idupsle(a)gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 8:50 AM
To: devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [devel] state of development and participation

Hello,

I'm still wondering about this project. Is it right, that most work is
from intel? I was hoping, that NXP is continuing it's work on it - or
was it only for the early- support?
Having just spent the last few days with NXP at Open IoT / Embedded Linux Conference, I can say that they are still active on the project. I will let the member of NXP on the mailing list share their own thoughts about this.

Otherwise I'd like start to develop a little more for my K64, but
looking at those amount of daily changes, especially at the core api -
is it wiser to wait a few months? I really would like to contribute a
litte bit in my sparse spare time to get this board a little bit more
usable :)
I'd encourage you to submit such patches. The APIs should no longer be bouncing around. If they are, please call us out on when it is happening.