Re: echo-server ipv6 doesn't work

Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky <inaky.perez-gonzalez@...>

I haven't been able to test ipv6 on the automation framework yet, but if past experience is to be heeded, I would not be surprised if lurking issues were there.
From: zephyr-devel-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org [zephyr-devel-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org] on behalf of Goldman, Michael [michael.goldman@intel.com]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 1:05 PM
To: Jukka Rissanen; devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] echo-server ipv6 doesn't work

Hi all,

Sorry for not stating that I was testing it on Atmel SAMV71 board, using the configuration file attached.
Also tried running in qemu (https://www.zephyrproject.org/doc/subsystems/networking/qemu_setup.html) and also there only IPV4 works - maybe it would help: I do not see any IPv6 packets on the sniffer "tap0" interface, only IPV4 traffic.

Thanks,
Michael