Re: v1.4.0 seems to have broken my application

Nashif, Anas

Can you please file a bug with some more details?

Anas

From: Matt Heins <heinsmatt(a)gmail.com>
Date: To: "devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org" <devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org>
Subject: [devel] v1.4.0 seems to have broken my application

Hi,

I checked out the v1.4.0 tag and tested my application and found that it no longer worked. I'm using the BMI160 on the Arduino 101. I also tested the sample BMI160 application and found that it also no longer works with v1.4.0. For a sanity check, I went back to 1.3.0 and found that both applications started functioning again. Can I get some pointers on how to fix the applications to work with v1.4.0? Is it a new driver implementation?

Thanks

Matt