From: Dmitriy Korovkin [mailto:dmitriy.korovkin(a)windriver.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 00:41
To: devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [devel] Re: Re: Re: [RFC] Power Management Infrastructure

Hi Hezi,
I think RFC needs to be extended with the description of the idea of controlling power state of each device (if I got you correctly).
Without it the need of
int (*get_state)(struct device *device, int device_pm_policy); looks very unclear.
If all you need is to provide more that two states, then set_state() looks quite enough.

Regards,

Dmitriy Korovkin

On 16-07-13 12:11 PM, Rahamim, Hezi wrote:
Hi Ramesh,

Please see my comments below/

Thanks for the comments,
Hezi