From: Gustavo Lima Chaves [mailto:gustavo.lima.chaves(a)intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 6:54 PM
To: Mahendravarman Rajarao (RBEI/EAA3) <Mahendravarman.Rajarao(a)in.bosch.com>
Cc: devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [devel] Increasing bss section in Zephyr

* Mahendravarman Rajarao (RBEI/EAA3) <Mahendravarman.Rajarao(a)in.bosch.com> [2016-09-05 18:27:04 +0000]:

Hi All

How to Increase the .bss section in Zephyr ?

There is a requirement for my project to have a big size array for 15K
If I declare and compile , getting error as

.bss will not fit in region RAM
Region 'RAM' overflowed by 20160 bytes

Any help on this regard is welcome !!

Mahendra
Have you taken a look at CONFIG_RAM_SIZE and friends? Last time I dealt with it these were the options I changed.

Gustavo Lima Chaves
Intel - Open Source Technology Center