Re: deprecated issue after push to gerrit - need some help

Kaplan, Amir

Thanks!

It leads to the same solution as David suggested

I will try it tomorrow

Or I will try Andrew P solution...

There is a command who checks the code in advance:

git show | ./scripts/checkpatch.pl --no-tree -

Any idea why the checking doesn't "catch" the "problem"?

Thanks,
Amir