Chettimada, Vinayak Kariappa
I think at this point we could consider ARM's behavior of clearingGood with me. I will update the irq_enable_keep change to the original fix of irq_enable.
This means, I can abandon the irq_pending_clear as well, as this is interrupt_controller domain (I created this patch on request, for the missing clear in the _keep interface).
Summary so far:
1. Fix irq_enable (irq_enable_keep has been "-1"-ed).
2. Add the irq_is_enabled in irq.h (already "+2"-ed).
Consensus required on:
1. Drop the irq_pending_set/clear, as this is interrupt_controller domain/model.
Action to myself:
1. Try out fibers where ever feasible as bottom-halves (atleast in BLE controller design)
2. Analyse if fibers makes sense as peripheral IRQ offloading, latency, and RAM usage.