From: Boie, Andrew P [mailto:andrew.p.boie(a)intel.com]
Sent: September-23-16 4:32 PM
To: devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org; Korovkin, Dmitriy
Subject: [devel] Re: [RFC] Ring buffers

On Fri, 2016-09-23 at 13:27 -0700, Boie, Andrew P wrote:
NACK, for reasons below.
Just to qualify this -- if you wanted to create a general purpose kernel
object type that builds on what is in ring_buffer.h, I would not be
opposed.

But I want the existing definition left as-is as it is intentionally
lightweight and for scenarios where you have a single producer and single
consumer you don't need extra concurrency control.