From: Michael Turquette [mailto:mturquette(a)baylibre.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2016 4:29 AM
To: Santes, Flavio <flavio.santes(a)intel.com>
Cc: devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [devel] Re: Re: RFC Release Notes in Zephyr Kernel Tree

Flavio,

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 9:52 PM, Flavio Santes <flavio.santes(a)intel.com>
wrote:
Well, it makes sense according to this thread:

https://goo.gl/84uRzE

https://lists.zephyrproject.org/archives/list/devel(a)lists.zephyrprojec
t.org/message/EZRVOMEAK2T4BKFNZEXUDDFQGGCHG64X/
Is the process outlined in that thread from May 5 actually followed?
Is it up for discussion at ELC-E?
Some Zephyr engineers will be there. Please say hello to Anas and Rob.

I'll add some food for thought: last week Greg Kroah-Hartman gave a nice
talk on why email is the most scalable choice for open source code review at
Kernel Recipes in Paris. Here are the slides:

https://github.com/gregkh/presentation-stone-tools/raw/master/stone-
tools.pdf

(Skip to the latter half of the slides that include the speaker's notes)

Looking forward to discussing workflow in more detail in Berlin :-)
Thanks for the link.

It has been discussed many times if gerrit is useful or not. So, I am sure that ELE-E will be a very useful forum to discuss about Zephyr.

Regards,
Mike
Regards,
Flavio