Re: TCP/IPv4/uIP stack appears to be broken with recent commit

Paul Sokolovsky

Hello Rohit,

On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 12:57:26 +0000
Rohit Grover <Rohit.Grover(a)arm.com> wrote:

Paul,

Can your issue be reproduced by the vanilla echo_server sample?
I'm not sure what you mean by "vanilla". Default configuration of
echo_server doesn't have IPv4 or TCP enabled, and one needs to enable
those to see the issue. There're no changes to echo_server beyond
that. Otherwise, the issue is reproducible with QEMU SLIP driver (setup
described in
https://wiki.zephyrproject.org/index.php?title=Networking-with-Qemu) (my
original test was with FDRM-K64F Ethernet driver). After "git revert
627feb92d4b01556891e232db6b9c9181899965b", QEMU SLIP starts to work,
just as FDRM-K64F Ethernet before.

rohit

confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose
the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or
copy the information in any medium. Thank you.