If you did abandoned that patch at gerrit the straight forward solution
is to remove the change-id from you commit message but that would be a
bad idea otherwise as that would create another gerrit entry

On Fri, 2016-11-11 at 16:53 +0000, Nashif, Anas wrote:
You are trying to push an abandoned patch?

https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/#/c/6207/

From: Stephens, Allan [mailto:allan.stephens(a)windriver.com]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 11:51 AM
To: devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [devel] Can't push to Gerrit anymore

For some reason I’m now unable to push commits to Gerrit for review.
This only affects pushes; I can get updates pulled in just fine.

When I try a push I see this:

$ git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more

Counting objects: 83, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (31/31), done.
Writing objects: 100% (31/31), 8.43 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 31 (delta 23), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (23/23)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproject.org:29418/zephyr
! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more
(change https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6207 closed)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproje
ct.org:29418/zephyr'

This was working properly on Thursday morning, and started failing on
Thursday afternoon. I don’t think the problem is on my end, as I
rolled back my Linux virtual machine to backup I made a couple of
weeks ago, and I see the same problem.

Is this issue possibly related to the Zephyr Project systems
maintenance that was announced on Wednesday? If so, it seems odd that
I’m affected but Ben can still push changes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Al Stephens