You can't push to an abandoned patch as it's considered closed. You must
first restore the patch before you can push to it again.

-Andy-

On 11/11/2016 08:53 AM, Nashif, Anas wrote:
You are trying to push an abandoned patch?

https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/#/c/6207/

*From:* Stephens, Allan [mailto:allan.stephens(a)windriver.com]
*Sent:* Friday, November 11, 2016 11:51 AM
*To:* devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
*Subject:* [devel] Can't push to Gerrit anymore

For some reason I’m now unable to push commits to Gerrit for review.
This only affects pushes; I can get updates pulled in just fine.

When I try a push I see this:

$ git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more

Counting objects: 83, done.

Compressing objects: 100% (31/31), done.

Writing objects: 100% (31/31), 8.43 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.

Total 31 (delta 23), reused 0 (delta 0)

remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (23/23)

remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done

To ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproject.org:29418/zephyr

! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master/doc_kernel_fixes_more
(change https://gerrit.zephyrproject.org/r/6207 closed)

error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://astephen(a)gerrit.zephyrproject.org:29418/zephyr'

This was working properly on Thursday morning, and started failing on
Thursday afternoon. I don’t think the problem is on my end, as I rolled
back my Linux virtual machine to backup I made a couple of weeks ago,
and I see the same problem.

Is this issue possibly related to the Zephyr Project systems maintenance
that was announced on Wednesday? If so, it seems odd that I’m affected
but Ben can still push changes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Al Stephens