From: Marcus Shawcroft [marcus.shawcroft(a)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2016 12:48 AM
To: devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
Cc: Heath, Constanza M; Santes, Flavio; Joseph, Jithu; Rodriguez, Sergio SF; Tseng, Kuo-Lang
Subject: Re: tinycrypt - mbedtls

Adding the various maintainers CC...

Your thoughts/views on this would be much appreciated...

On 30 November 2016 at 11:27, Marcus Shawcroft
<marcus.shawcroft(a)gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

We have two crypto libraries in /ext, tinycrypt and mbedtls. Can
someone help me understand:
- What is the plan / strategy here, are we moving the code base from
one to the other.
- Do we expect both to coexist in the tree long term.
- Where there are overlaps in features/capability are we intending to
prefer one implementation over the other.

?

Cheers
/Marcus