From: Mahendravarman Rajarao (RBEI/EAA3) [mailto:Mahendravarman.Rajarao(a)in.bosch.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 4:24 AM
To: devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [devel] reg: Routing SPI signals connected from x86 core to the Arc core

Hi

We have connected an Accelerometer to the x86 core of C1000 (Quark_se) through SPI interface.
Interrupt line of accelerometer is also connected to the AON_GPIO_3

Now I need to route the SPI connection of x86 to Arc core. Is that possible ?

Any sample code in zephyr I can refer for this activity ?

Best regards
Mahendra