From: Tomasz Bursztyka [mailto:tomasz.bursztyka(a)linux.intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2017 5:09 AM
To: devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [devel] Re: reg: Routing SPI signals connected from x86 core to the Arc core

Hi,

You can use IPM API to send data from one core to another.
See include/ipm.h

Your accelerometer implements sensor API I guess? So it can trigger
a callback, which in turn would send the information to the ARC core
through IPM.

For the sensor trigger part, see samples/sensor ones. (bmi160 for instance).
And for ipm: samples/ipm ones.

Tomasz
Hi

We have connected an Accelerometer to the x86 core of C1000 (Quark_se) through SPI interface.
Interrupt line of accelerometer is also connected to the AON_GPIO_3

Now I need to route the SPI connection of x86 to Arc core. Is that possible ?

Any sample code in zephyr I can refer for this activity ?

Best regards
Mahendra