From: Mahendravarman Rajarao (RBEI/EAA3)
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 5:46 PM
To: 'Liu, Baohong' <baohong.liu(a)intel.com>; devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: RE: reg: Routing SPI signals connected from x86 core to the Arc core

Hi Liu

As you have stated below

"Zephyr drivers for SPI and GPIO were updated recently to allow ARC to directly access GPIO including AON_GPIO and SPI. You do not need x86 at all"

Is this done in zephyr 1.6 ? Even AON_GPIO can I declare and use directly at ARC ?

Please Note we have connected bma255 at SPI lines of x86.

Best regards

Mahendravarman Rajarao

Mobil +919952921253